TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The client must provide a full, complete and correct venue address for the artiste(s).
2. Immense Entertainment has a policy of zero tolerance toward abuse: any abuse directed towards any of our artiste(s) at the event will result in the immediate termination of the service and the loss to the client of any fees paid. If clients are directly abusive towards clients results in loss of deposit. Similarly we will not tolerate any abuse on the telephone and any abuse could also result in the termination of the service and the loss to the client of any fees paid.
3. The client must provide a contact number on the day of when the event will occur - we may need or must be able to contact the client on the day of the event during the day. The performer or entertainer or anything of this means must be able to make contact with the client at a point agree on the date. If this is not fulfilled the agency or the artiste(s) could not contact the client at the agreed time then the deposit fee is non refundable.
4. The artiste(s) must be pay outstanding balance on arrival at the event and not after the event. The artiste(s) fees must be paid in cash unless otherwise stated.
5. The client will be an agreement of a nonreturnable deposit payment in advance of the event unless full balance has been taken (deposit amount will be stated at the time). However, in the event of the artiste(s) fails to arrival, commit or attending to the event, then the agency undertakes the responsibility to return the deposit to the client within 14 days after the event. Unless client has impacted on the failure of the arrival of artist. Performers and artists can be changed, however we accept know responsibility for this matter the booking will continue to commence. If the client fails to carry out the booking then this can result into a full balance been issued (see below)
5b) Clients are booking the service and not a specfic entertainer. But we give you the opportunity of choosing the entertainer you prefer to attend. The agency will do its best to fulfil your requirements
6. All cancellations within 24 hours of the booking date the client will be liable for the remaining balance (deposit is non refundable). Cancellations of the event then clients are expected to inform the agency.
7. This agency is an adult entertainment agency and the artiste(s) provided and the acts that they perform are of an adult nature and consequently both the client and the target audience must be aged 18 or over and the client undertakes to ensure that this is so.
8.We reserve the right to refuse any venues on personal safety grounds and suitablity of the veune, home visits are not a preferred venue. The safety of our performers is paramount and we would appreciate cooperation in this manner so please do not put a performer in such a situation as to jeopardise their safety. It is the clients responsibility to confirm that the venue chosen is suitable.
9. None of the artiste(s) provided by this agency will perform any kind of sex act. Requests of this nature will result in the immediate termination of the service and the loss to the client of any fees paid including the deposit payment.
10. Whilst this agency undertakes to make every effort to ensure that the client's first choices of artiste(s) are provided to them, this agency reserves the right to provide replacement artiste(s) should circumstances make this essential.
11. The agency will not undertake a duty to take action on behalf of the client in the event of dissatisfaction on the part of the client unless this is communicated to the agency at the time of the booking when the artiste(s) are still present at the venue. To this end the agency undertakes to make all reasonable efforts to be available on the telephone at the time of the client's booking.
12. This agency operates in the UK under UK law and we remind clients that racism is unacceptable and may result in the termination of service if this agency considers that the artiste(s) may in danger of racial abuse or harassment and on this issue the agency decision is final.
13. Whilst every precaution is taken by this agency, we will not accept responsibility for any behaviour by the artiste(s).
14. For Immense entertainment Agency to ascertain the availability of its represented artist(s), we shall require the following at least 48 hours before the booking.
1) Venue, address, date and time:
2) Clients contact numbers
3) An agree time for the performer to contact client
Please Note: Terms and conditions are listed on our website so any booking with us please read.